Any Idea can become a Reality
This first generation Battery Eliminator Circuit is designed and manufactured in Canada with the same high quality components as the Western Robotics' original HBEC5/6 BEC but with a new compact look! The Hercules Battery Eliminator Circuit is a high efficiency, high power switching voltage regulator designed to work with all popular brands of RC receivers and servo(s) that eliminates the need for a separate battery source. The Hercules will boost performance on your R/C model by reducing the overall weight while maintaining a high current output from high voltage sources. The Hercules BEC is ideal for R/C models that require higher voltage sources up to 10 lithium polymer cell batteries and uses the traditional analog type servo motors that only draws up to a total of 3.3 Amps continuous.
Hercules Battery Eliminator Circuit
- Compact high efficiency 4.4, 5.3, 6 or 8.4V selectable voltage regulator
- Wide input voltage range from 6.5V to 45V (Min. 10V for 8.4V Output)
(6-30 NiCd/NiMH or 3-10 LiPoCells)
- High current capability of 3.3 Amps continuous.
- High power output that handles multiple traditional analog servos
- Protects against Thermal and Current overload
- LED status indicator gives visual feedback
- High quality power components that provides the least Electro-Magnetic
Height - 17 mm
Width - 27 mm
Length - 41 mm
Weight - 27 grams
MSRP: $39.97 USD