Any Idea can become a Reality
The Hercules Battery Eliminator Circuit High Current version (HBEC-HC) is first to be designed and manufactured in Canada with high quality components that can withstand high current loads in excess of 5 Amps continuous. The Hercules Battery Eliminator Circuit HC is a glitch free high efficiency, high power switching regulator designed to work with all popular brands of R/C receivers and servos. It provides safe and consistent power to your R/C receiver and servo(s) that eliminates the need for a separate battery source. The Hercules HC will boost performance on your R/C model by reducing the overall weight while maintaining a high current output from high voltage sources. The Hercules HC is ideal for R/C models equipped with analog servos that require high current demands.
Note: This Hercules BEC High Current version is only recommended for 2.4Ghz radio systems.
Hercules Battery Eliminator Circuit High Current
- Compact high efficiency 4.4, 5.3, 6 or 8.4V selectable voltage regulator
- Wide input voltage range from 8V to 45V (Min. 10V for 8.4V Output)
from 6V Min. to 10V Max. (8-30 NiCd/NiMH or 3-10 LiPoCells)
- High current capability of 5 Amps continuous.
- Dual output plugs to reduce voltage drops and increase current handling
- Protects against Thermal and Current overload
- LED status indicator gives visual feedback
- High quality power patented toroid coil technology that provides the least Electro-Magnetic Interference
- Dual high power 10 Amp diodes guarantees consistent high current supply
- Laboratory burn-in tested at excess of 5 Amp, 40V input continuous load for 48 hrs of uninterrupted operation
Height - 18 mm
Width - 28 mm
Length - 40 mm
Weight - 32 grams
MSRP: $49.97 USD