Any Idea can become a Reality
TOXOTES MICRO STEPPER MOTOR CONTROLLER
The Toxotes Micro Stepper is a CNC (Computerized Numeric Control) stepper motor controller that is designed and manufactured in Canada. It is built with the state of the art microcontroller that allowed for a standalone 4, 5 or 6 axis stepper motor controller which can be programmed via a PC using market available software. Each axis has a programmable motor step resolution of up to a fine pitch of 1/16 step.
Ideal for repetitive process tasks involving stepper motors, the unit provides 6 digital outputs which can be used as the direction and step signals and 2 general purpose isolated digital outputs. The outputs can also be used as general purpose digital outputs when not being used for motor control and the 5 digital inputs can be used for limit switches or program control.
A USB version is also available and custom development on the the communication protocol can be developed to be suited to your software application. Please contact us for further information on the USB models.
• 4, 5 or 6 Axis Bi-Polar Stepper Motor Controller
• Programmable motor step resolution of full, 1/2, 1/4 or 1/16 step
• High current capability of up to 2.5 Amperage per axis (per motor)
• Wide input power range to handle 8 to 30 Volts rating stepper motors
• Personal Computer (PC) interfaced via on board Parallel Port
• Compatible with market available Computerized Numeric Control (CNC) PC interface software
• Uses Pulse Width Modulation technology (chopper) for improved power dissipation
• On board adjustable stepper motor current setting via potentiometer
• Limit switch input PC controlled via parallel port
• Noise reduction filter on each input and output.
• Compatible with 4, 6 and 8 wire (NEMA 17, NEMA 23 and NEMA 34) stepper motors
Height - 33 mm
Width - 70 mm
Length - 33 mm
Weight - 683 grams